We are offering a brand new office location, flexibility and a high degree of trust and empowerment. Driven by an overwhelming strategic growth agenda and backed up by a global equity firm we are almost ready for the future, missing just one important link:
Senior PR Manager (m/f/d)
in München, Schwäbisch Gmünd
Your core tasks
- Develop and implement the annual PR strategy, based on the overall marketing strategy
- Responsible for all PR related activities (interviews, media events and press releases)
- Develop and nurture public relations with press
- Responsible for all press related activities focusing on Corporate PR and Product / Trade PR
- Strengthen the brand image by identifying newsworthy stories and pitching these to appropriate media and generate well targeted press coverage
- Work closely with the main HR team to co-develop an employer branding strategy
- Manage external PR agencies
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication, Media Studies, Journalism, PR Management or equivalent.
- You are well experienced in all mentioned kinds of PR activities, ideally in the toy industry.
- You speak and write fluently in German as well as in English.
- Your time management is on point along with your organizational skills.
- You are able to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- You have a strong understanding of and a network in the German media landscape as well as the ability to build favorable relationships with the press.
- You will become part of a growing company with performance-related pay and attractive conditions.
- You can expect an open and cooperative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes.
- We support you in the best possible way with intensive training and constantly accompany your development.
- We offer you exciting tasks in an international environment with plenty of scope for creativity.
- Team spirit is important to us! You can expect an open team with team spirit and fun at work and with our products.
Would you like to grow with us and accompany the wonderful journey of our company?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application! Please apply exclusively online – it's quick and easy and ensures the protection of your personal data.
Am Limes 69
73527 Schwäbisch Gmünd