At the NH Hotel Group, many paths lead into the fascinating world of the hotel industry! Whether as a student in an internship, after school with an apprenticeship or a dual degree course or as a career changer to career reorientation - in any case, the NH Hotel Group provides excellent opportunities to gain initial practical experience and thus the way in to pave an exciting career in the hotel industry.
To strengthen our team in Berlin we are looking for a
Senior Communication, PR & Social Media Manager (w/m/d)
- A strong and appreciative team spirit
- Employee rate in all NH hotels worldwide
- Very good training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary and a year-end bonus based on your personal objectives plan and the results of NH Hotel Group
Your main responsibilities
- Coordinate all public relations activities on a corporate and consumer level
- Lead the BUNE PR & Social Media team (3 members) based in Berlin and Amsterdam
- Develop and execute a yearly PR communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics. Focus on consumer PR to push our upper-upscale & luxury brands (nhow, NH Collection & Anantara)
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media especially in lifestyle and travel media
- Pitch brand stories to the media, prepare press trips and organize individual & group press trips and media calls
- Direct social media channels to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within lifestyle and travel media on a national and international level
- Manage media inquiries, interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
This is your profile
- Proven working experience in public relations required for at least 5 years
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both national and international level
- Strong relationships with both local and national lifestyle and travel media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, in both English and German language
- Hands on Mentality and open for change
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Event planning experience advantageous
Become part of the NH team.
As an international company, we offer extensive training and development opportunities, as well as a team, which you can always rely on.
This position is to be filled by appointment.
We look forward to getting to know you. Please send us your application documents including your salary expectations by using this link.
- Link zur Videopräsentation des Jobanbieters bzw. des Jobumfeldes
- Link zur Arbeitgeber-Bewertung bei kununu (Betreiber: New Work – ehemals Xing)
KontaktNH Hotel Group
Caroline Schnitzer / Matthias Krummel