Digital transformation is one of Amway’s global strategic priorities. Our project organization “CommerceNEXT Europe” drives the implementation of new online platforms (back-end and front-end) including new e-commerce solutions for our customers and independent Amway Business Owners (ABOs). To support our employees, customers and ABOs during this change, they must be purposefully mobilized and motivated. An important part of our change management strategy is target-group-oriented and consistent communication.
The ABO Communications & Engagement Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of communication campaigns, website test events and the execution of local communication & engagement plans in various European markets. Moreover, this role acts as an interface between the program’s Change Management Team and key stakeholders in the local markets.
- Adaptation and localization of Customer/ABO campaigns in alignment with the project’s Training and Digital Content Team as well as external agencies
- Preparation and coordination of test events, trainings and demo sessions
- Creating and updating project documents such as roadmaps, communication plans, task lists, etc.
- Preparing and organizing project calls, meetings and workshops with the European markets
- Monitoring smooth execution and delivery, providing support to the local cross-functional teams in Amway’s affiliates, to project team members and training consultants
- B.A. or M.A. in International Management & Communications, Change Management, Project Management, Digital or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years professional work experience
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to handle multiple workstreams and ad-hoc tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate in a structured methodological and clear way to internal and external target groups
- Professional work experience in consulting or agency (digital communications) is of advantage
- Fluent in English and German; additional languages (Italian/French) are beneficial
Good reasons to join us
- The chance to become part of a dynamic, international working environment
- The opportunity to work for a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company
- Competitive salary & bonus potential
- Employee benefits such as personal career development, trainings, canteen discount, Amway shuttle service to public transport, shopping discount on Amway products
- Flexible working time, 30 days of vacation per year and flexible working policy
- Various events for employees during the year
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Benzstraße 11 b-c
82178 Puchheim bei München